Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy new year!

 I am pleased to announce that I started my new year with two resolutions that so  far (15 days later - a record) I have stuck to! I finally decided to embrace the new WW Points Plus system and got back on the  wagon so the two-fold resolve was to stay OP and also make a gym schedule and  stick to it. Tracking wise I have been doing really well and with the exception  of giving myself last night off the gym has been a success too!  Throughout Halloween and Thanksgiving (Since I haven't updated this in a while)  I did really well until the plan switched around the end of November. I was  hoping to hit 145 the week of Christmas but it wasn't till I started P+ and  started tracking seriously again that I came close - I weighed in last monday at  145.8! My lowest in years! I'm so motivated and feel on track and am hoping  (expecting) to hit 144 or less at next weight in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment