Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Post!

Hi All!

So after months of dragging my feet, and an entire day spent trying to think up clever names, here is my blog. It's mostly about trying to eat healthier, kick my ass to the gym and enjoy doing both.
I live in New York City and work as a Photographer and woke up one day with about 30 extra pounds of pudge. Now, however, I am 4 months into the Weight Watchers program, constantly gaining inspiration from their many members and finally shedding some of this stubborn weight! I love to cook, which makes it slightly easier to modify my "diet" but also love mashed potatoes and ice cream...so its definitely a challenge. I am hoping, like most weight loss bloggers to use this forum as a method of sharing my day to day journey and keep myself accountable mostly with my weekly workout goals as ever since I started this new life, I still am way to lazy to gym it everyday.
So tune in -- as I hope to update at some point daily!

Oh and here, for your viewing pleasure, is a picture of me so you know all about what I look like = D

Picture of me from college, by Evan Mann

1 comment:

  1. yayy first followerrr!! ..and this is sucha cool picture of you!!! very nice..im proud of you..gradually youll learn to love the gym...but keep changing your workouts cuz not only will you get bored but your body will get used to it and youll see less results...confuse those muscles!! lol..good luck girlfriend

    ReplyDelete