Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Crunches!!


Today’s a double post since I hadn’t posted in a while. So the decision was made: this year’s vacation is to MEXICO. We’re scoping out All-Inclusive resorts and comparing the amenities but that means one thing to me – my work starts NOW.

I joined a (more expensive) gym so that I would actually feel bad if I didn’t go and have actually started to understand what people see in this whole thing. After hiring a personal trainer, who has been kicking my butt and going about 4-5 times a week, I feel very accomplished at my unusual “stick-to-it-ivness”. I bought a whole new workout wardrobe too so I actually feel good when I go and realized I like strength training a whole lot more than I thought I would.

So far so good! Now all I need to know is when I start seeing the results. = )

1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome back, I was starting to worry! Way to go with going to the gym, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete